We Like to be Challenged!
GHH supplies LHDs with payloads ranging
from 3 to 20 tons. We feature:
- "Plain technology" vehicles which
are optimized for aggressive and basic conditions, and are easy to
service and maintain. These have maximized durability, minimized
electronics and high spare part availability globally.
- "High tech" vehicles which are
maximized for efficiency and optimized for the highest performance
standards. They are focused on ergonomics, minimum lifecycle cost
and the lowest emissions.
backbone of our "high-tech" product line is the Efficient Drive System
(EDS). This hydrostatic driveline is unique for underground use and
features the following advantages:
- Fully flexible power distribution:
Higher breakout force, increased tramming speeds.
- Computerized drivetrain control:
improved traction, implementation of highest safety and ergonomic
standards, optimized efficiencies, less tire wear, no break wear.
- No torque converter: lower oil
temperatures, up to 20% less fuel consumption, reduced emissions.
Furthermore we can offer the following
options on all of our LHDs:
- Buckets: different sizes and
shapes including ejector, side tipping or bottom discharge buckets,
- Cabin: open or closed, heated
and/or air conditioned, video systems, mp3 player.
- Steering and controls: lever,
wheel or joystick steering, remote controlled, automated.
- Exhaust treatment: catalyst,
exhaust gas cleaning, soot particle filter.
- Other: (automated) fire
extinguishers, central lubrication, aggressive water protection.
- Further customization upon